FutureLead is a group of dedicated and experienced senior professionals providing a wide range of innovative, sustainable management solutions. Since inception in 1996, our firm has developed a reputation for consistently delivering a comprehensive range of management consulting services, working in both the private and public sectors.
Our firm comprises of a board of directors, a body of principals, and a wider group of dedicated associates. The firm has formal linkages/associations with:
- Hlatshwayo Du Plessis van der Merwe Attorneys, a firm which has taken-up corporate membership of FutureLead.
- Deloitte Namibia, with which FutureLead works on an associate basis for consulting services in Namibia.
- Higher Education Management Africa, a dedicated higher education consulting entity established and managed by FutureLead.
In addition, the firm has established relationships with an extensive network of subcontractors; used when additional specialist skills are required.
Innovation, Dedication, Experience, Affordability - the FutureLead IDEA.
We are inspired by a vision of being respected as a firm of senior professionals providing world-class services in strategy and organisational transformation. We partner with clients in the private and public sectors to assist in crafting winning strategies, to achieve breakthroughs in the performance of their organisations and to unlock value.
Our firm continues to be led by the following core values:
- Client service first – excellent, flexible, professional service;
- A focus on creating and adding value;
- Honouring clients’ need for independence and objectivity;
- Maintaining strict integrity, and matching words with deeds;
- Teamwork – combining internal and client capabilities for the best results;
- Maintaining a global perspective – our practices, standards and networks will continue to reflect a global orientation.
Our business model remains founded on the following principles:
- Providing a comprehensive range of senior management consulting services extending from strategy to active implementation assistance;
- Executing assignments, big and small, in ongoing client relationships, instead of focusing on six figure assignments only;
- Working closely with our clients, involving them in the decision-making process and building capacity as well as readiness for action;
- Our senior level principals working directly with clients instead of relying on extensive gearing via junior resources;
- Maintaining our flexible structure and capacity to resource large projects while remaining lean on internal structure, facilitating fee economy.